Saturday, November 27, 2010

First Stop: Chicago

Hi Guys!
Coming up soon, my next posts will be much less text and a I will add either super short videos or photos instead, so that you'll get to travel with me.

The windy city was actually pretty warm and calm.... just a hint of rain.
The hotel was right on the lake and my room was huge with lovely views. The hotel staff were super sweet and spoiled us with amenities. So I'm thinking "Woah, this is a pretty sweet job"!  Didn't see much except the hotel, though.

So far, getting along very well with the crew and learning already. We did have one "black sheep" in our crew, who made for entertaining stories down the line. I'll tell you about all that when I see you!
Here's a video:
http://rebeccad.smugmug.com/Other/China-VideosFamily/14824853_Pn8YY#1106036678_SfX9w-A-LB"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sweetheart! I just wanted to put you to bed and feed you chicken soup. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete