Sunday, November 28, 2010

Second Stops: Puerto Rico and Toronto

I was excited to finally get to PR!
The weather was incredible, of course. When we arrived to the hotel, the management invited us to "have lunch by the pool". I was wondering if it would be awkward to wear a bathing suit in front of my collegues as I ate fish tacos and sipped a cool beverage poolside.

On the work front, it is becoming apparent that twelve to fourteen hour days are normal.
In a way, it's okay because we are making beautiful images, although being in a new place of course I'd love more free time to explore. Wardrobe is becoming a larger part of the job than I'd expected, but it is fun hunting for treasures in new places (take these bleached AND studded jeggings, for example).

I am feeling like a professional mover because I'm lifting seven hundred and fifteen pieces of furniture an hour, and telling myself it's okay because I will be totally buff afterward.

We got to go out for dinner both nights after work. The first night was creepy and weird and we all felt gross after eating Mofongo....... and the second night was exactly the opposite and we couldn't get enough. CEVICE!!!! Soooo amazing.... the seafood, the fruit AH!

Being back in Toronto after many years was so fun. The photos were the best yet and the location was easy to work in. I had a wonderful Italian dinner with an old friend the last night.
Canadians are sooooooooo friendly!

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment